Committee members - ACCA
Posted: 01 Apr 2019
Closes: 26 Apr 2019
Job Function: Chair, Lay Member
Industry: Finance, Not-For-Profit, Public Services
APPLY TO BECOME A MEMBER OF ACCA’S DISCIPLINARY AND REGULATORY COMMITTEES
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants. ACCA’s aim is to achieve and promote the highest professional, ethical and governance standards and to advance the public interest.
ACCA is seeking applications from those interested to sit on ACCA’s disciplinary and regulatory committees from:
- qualified accountants (with varied experience post-qualification)
- those interested in becoming chairmen
- non-accountants interested in becoming lay panel members
- Work within the legal framework of ACCA’s disciplinary and regulatory functions and Rulebook
- The analysis of complex information to deliver well-reasoned decisions
- Clear and objective articulation and drafting of decisions
- A team player with the confidence to think, act and articulate clearly under pressure
- Act with integrity and discretion.
Fees per hearing day
- Accountant and lay panel members receive a fee of £400 (including VAT)
- Chairmen receive a fee of £650 (including VAT)
Panel members will sit on hearings that take place throughout the week in central London. Depending on the role panel members will be expected to sit approximately 10 to 16 days per year.
For further information, including a Q&A with current panel members, and to apply please visit www.accaglobal.com/panelrecruitment
- Closing date: 12pm (noon) 26 April 2019
- Interviews: between 17 June and 9 July 2019.
- Induction process (for successful candidates): September (date TBC).
Tel: 020 7059 5925 / Email: email@example.com