Non-Executive Director - Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
The Black Country Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust are seeking to recruit a Non-Executive Director.
The Trust provides specialist mental health, learning disability, and community healthcare services for the population of the Black Country.
The trust is seeking a person with:
- experience and expertise in Finance,
- understanding of Public Sector Finance
- qualified Accountant from one of the Chartered Accountancy Bodies below:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- an understanding of the Culture in the Black Country
- demonstrable empathy towards, service users of the Trust.
To apply please complete and submit an application form and equal opportunities form via NHS Jobs online at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/ (The role can be found by searching the job title / job reference number which will go live on 12 February 2021).
More information can be found in the information pack
The closing date for applications is 5 March 2021 and interviews are scheduled for 19 March 2021
The remuneration for the role of Non-Executive Director will be determined by the Assembly of Governors, and is based on time commitment of between 3 and 4 days per month, which may include some evening work. Travelling and subsistence expenses, where incurred in relation to duties will be reimbursed at rates approved by the Assembly of Governors.