Non-executive director / Business Director / Board Member
Job Title: Non-Executive Director
Location: Nationwide – Must be able to travel to Norfolk HQ for Board meetings (usually once per quarter)
Job Type: Board Representative
Salary: £9,000 p.a. for attendance of quarterly board meetings, plus any ad hoc online meetings which may arise
The organisation is the market leader providing Sport & Physical Activity to children in the UK. With 10million visits on their events last year, they really feel they are making a difference to the Health & Wellbeing of the nations’ children.
They are currently looking for an awesome strategic and analytical individual with previous board level experience to join an industry leading UK company, with big ambitions to Educate and Activate the World...!
- Strategic Direction: provide a professional, constructive and competent challenge (where necessary) of the organisations strategic direction and help to develop creative and informed proposals for change
- Monitoring Performance: monitoring the performance of executive management, especially with regard to achieving organisational goals and objectives. Primary role is to help in the appointment and, where necessary removal of executive directors and succession planning
- Remuneration: helping to establish appropriate levels of remuneration of executive directors
- Communication: helping the business to make key connections through business networks of potentially useful people and or organisations
- Risk: satisfy themselves on the integrity of financial information and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible
- Audit: help to ensure that the company accounts are portrayed accurately to shareholders and that it is a fair reflection on financial performance
This person would have at least one - but if super awesome, preferably all of the below;
- Held a board position on a listed company during a period of rapid growth
- Have extensive Franchise experience, in particular, relating to Franchise law
Non-Executives are paid a fee of £9,000 p.a. for attendance of quarterly board meetings, plus any ad hoc online meetings which may arise
Expenses will be paid and share options will be included in the package after certain milestones are achieved
Please click the here to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant titles, qualifications, and experience of; Head of Finance, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Senior Finance Director, Director of Finance, CIMA, ACCA, ACA, ICAEW, CCAB Qualified, Finance Director, Financial Controller, Executive Director of Finance, Financial Director, Senior Finance Manager, Franchise Law, Operations Director, Business Managing Director, Senior Service Delivery Manager, Healthcare Director, Dentistry Director, Operations Manager, Head of Operations, Strategic Relationship Executive may also be considered for this role.
Career Level Experienced
Location Central London
Salary Benefits Excellent
Industry Legal, Finance, Management
Salary £9,000 p.a. for attendance of quarterly board meetings, plus any ad hoc online meetings which may arise
Reference firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. 02071836293