Non-Executive Director / Trustee - Cerebral Palsy Sport
Recruiter: The Big Give
Posted: 05 Mar 2019
Closes: 02 Apr 2019
Sectors: Sport & Leisure
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Cerebral Palsy Sport is the country’s leading national disability sports organisation supporting people with cerebral palsy to reach their sporting potential and putting people with cerebral palsy and their families at the heart of everything we do.
We have opportunities for the right people to join our Board at Cerebral Palsy Sport.
In particular, we are seeking UK based voluntary Directors / Trustees who may have a range of skills and experience including Charity and Fundraising experience; Commercial Marketing and disability sports development experience.
Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- A track record of meaningful roles in the private, public or voluntary sector
- The ability to operate at Board level in a national organisation effectively
- Ability to think creatively and strategically; the skills to challenge current thinking at Board level
- The time commitment needed to make a difference to the Charity
- A good understanding of the role that disability sport plays in society
- A clear commitment to improving diversity and equality and understanding the needs of under-represented groups in sport