Trustee - Conway Hall
Organisation: Conway Hall
Reference: NEDworks 08/18
Vacancy Type: Trustee
Deadline: 7th September 2018
Region: Nation Wide
Conway Hall Ethical Society owns and operates Conway Hall and is a membership organisation and educational charity with a history spanning two centuries.
Today, the Society is an educational charity whose object is the advancement of study, research and education in humanist ethical principles.
Conway Hall is and always will be the place for those who dare to dream of a better world.
- Opening up cultural and intellectual opportunities to local and diverse communities;
- Adapting to be more resilient, ethical and environmentally sustainable;
- Creating opportunities for children and young people to learn and be inspired;
- Equipping our diverse governance, workforce and volunteers with the appropriate skills to
deliver excellent cultural experiences;
- Increasing the quality, volume and reach of digital cultural content.
We are looking for Trustees with expertise in the following areas:
- Finance and accounting
- Estate/premises management
- Arts and culture
If you are interested in this unique role and would welcome the opportunity to have an informal conversation, please contact our Chief Executive Officer, Dr Jim Walsh, on 07786 968250 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert Start Date: 22nd August 2018
Contact Telephone Number: 07786968250
Contact Name: Dr Jim Walsh
Contact E-mail: email@example.com