Non Executive Director - Financial Services
Vacancy Title: Non Executive Director
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: West Sussex, England
Industry: Financial Services
Start Date: asap
Contact Name: Financial Services
Contact Email: email@example.com
We are recruiting for a client in West Sussex who has a super opportunity for a NED.
For the role you will be reporting into The Chairman and will be working from home and the company Head Office and with some travel to London and throughout the UK.
- To constructively challenge and contribute to the success of the Company by monitoring the executive activity and contributing to the development of the Company's strategy.
- To act in accordance with the FCA Statement of Principles, Code of Practice of Approved Persons and other statutory objectives.
- Comply with the Articles and Memorandum of Association of the company.
- To review the performance of management in meeting agreed goals, objectives and monitoring.
- To attend Board Meetings. ( Approx 4 per year )
- To scrutinise the performance of management in meeting agreed goals and objectives and monitor the reporting of performance. To be satisfied on the integrity of financial information and that financial controls and systems of risk management are robust and defensible.
- Serve on any committees of the Board as required from time to time and attend meetings of any such committees. To abide by the fiduciary duties as a director of the Company and demonstrate due skill, care and good faith.
- Knowledge of FCA Principles.
- Knowledge of FCA Code of Approved Persons
- Good business acumen
There will be communications (including emails) between the executive and non-executive and could be production of some paperwork, e.g. Minutes of Risk Committee, production of a High Level Risk Map etc.
Ideally we would be looking for someone who has worked in similar role of major financial companies and could work in an advisory position for many other financial institutions
Salary is depending on experience and qualifications
Circa £21,000 - for Ad-hoc work throughout the year.
For more information please contact Chloe on 02392 455422 firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamite Recruitment Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.