Trustee - HALOW Birmingham
Organisation: HALOW Birmingham
Reference: Trustee Vacancy
Vacancy Type: Trustee
Deadline: 22nd March 2019
Region: Nation Wide
About the Role
As a Trustee you will play a vital role in the growth and development of our rehabilitation projects. You will use your skills, passion and experience help the charity thrive, enabling us to continue to strengthen family ties during and after a family member's prison sentence.
Commitment, engagement and reliability are essential to this challenging and rewarding opportunity.
We would particularly welcome applications from people with skills and experience in:
- Marketing, communications and social media
- You will be passionate about supporting prisoners' families.
- You might have experience in any of the areas of finance, fundraising, or marketing and communications
- You will be able to communicate well and have a drive to move the organisation forward
- You may have the ability to think strategically, providing support and leadership to the senior management team.
- You may have existing working relationships, networks and contacts within the criminal justice system and/or lived experience.
Our Trustees can expect a time commitment of:
- Board meetings every 6 weeks (held at our offices in Digbeth, Birmingham)
- Annual Board “Away Day” for strategic planning
- Attendance at fundraising and networking events, staff training as required
- An additional monthly commitment of up to 3 hours a month for projects as required
Advert Start Date: 4th March 2019
Contact Telephone Number: 0121 771 1411
Contact Name: Elizabeth Forrester
Contact E-mail: Elizabeth.Forrester@i-se.co.uk