Trustee - Hartcliffe and Withywood Community Partnership (HWCP)
Vacancy Type: Trustee
Deadline: 30th April 2019
Region: South West
Hartcliffe and Withywood Community Partnership (HWCP) works across communities in South Bristol, specifically Hartcliffe and Withywood. It was created to help address some of the key challenges the people within those communities face, including isolation, poverty, limited access to information technology and health inequalities.
Our main objectives are:
- Supporting regeneration
- Tackling poverty
- Advancing education and learning
- Providing volunteering opportunities
- Providing community transport across the wider South Bristol area
- Providing affordable premises for businesses in the community
- Engaging with local people to have their say in the services within the areas they live
About the role
- The Board meets bi-monthly, usually on Monday afternoons between 5pm and 6.30pm
- There may be some opportunities to get involved in Sub-groups (afternoons)
- The Annual General Meeting is held in the autumn.
- Some time will be required for Board and subgroup preparation.
HWCP are looking to strengthen the Board with individuals who have some of the following skills:
If you are interested in applying please send a CV, and a covering letter explaining why you are interested in becoming a trustee for HWCP.