Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation Trust is a truly extraordinary organisation. With an enviable international reputation for excellence, we are the leading provider of women’s health services in the North West of England and one of only two specialist women’s hospitals in the UK.
We now require additional talented and highly motivated Non-Executive Directors to join our Board. We will require individuals of stature and credibility to support the Chair and drive forward the ambitions of the Trust.
You will be required to provide clear and dynamic leadership to the Board of Directors and the Council of Governors. To be considered, you will have a strong commitment to the principles of the NHS and significant Board-level experience working across complex customer focused settings.
Candidates must also demonstrate:
- Outstanding Board level leadership, capable of contributing to strategic direction, vision and culture, able to support the delivery of change while achieving continuous improvements
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, for influencing change and driving forward our development
- Intellect, political nous and credibility to represent the Trust internally and externally with key partners
- A high degree of integrity, diplomacy and empathy to build and sustain relationships with key stakeholders across the local community
- An in depth understanding of governance arrangements and regulatory context, with the ability to hold senior executives to account and to challenge and support accordingly
For more information, please click here.
For a confidential discussion please contact Simon Green, Director of Healthcare or Thomas Patterson, Head of Healthcare Research on +44 (0)20 7333 1516. To apply please email your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Reference AURE-160409. Closing date for applications is Thursday 27th January 2016 (midday). Harvey Nash is a global executive search consultancy.
Harvey Nash plc is an agency advertising a permanent role.