Trustee - iDID Adventure
Organisation: iDID Adventure
Vacancy Type: Trustee
Deadline: 22nd October 2018
Region: Nation Wide
iDID Adventure is an award-winning charitable organisation improving physical and mental health amongst marginalised young people by using adventure sports as a platform to increase positive well-being, confidence, and self-esteem.
About the opportunity?
iDID is searching for 4 new trustees to join our growing organisation and support the charity during a crucial time by ensuring the effective implementation of our strategic goals. The overall role of a Trustee is to ensure the organisation conducts activities in accordance with legal and regulatory responsibilities and to strive to achieve the overall mission of the charity.
Each trustee must have:
- a commitment to the organisation and its objectives
- an understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship
- a willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to their duties as a trustee
- strategic vision
- good, independent judgment
- an ability to think creatively
- willingness to speak their mind
- an ability to work effectively as a member of a team
Ideally, the new trustees will also have skills and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Legal frameworks
- Strategic Planning skills
- Financial planning and management
- Understanding of Charity Commission legislation
- Children and young people, particularly in the context of disability, deafness, mental health, inclusion, and well-being.
We welcome applications from all areas of the community, particularly young people over 16 years of age, or individuals affected by deafness, disability of mental health issues.
Interested? If you are interested in applying for this role, you can apply by emailing email@example.com
Advert Start Date: 23rd September 2018
Contact Telephone Number: 07711528681
Contact Name: Suzi Rees
Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org