2 Non-Executive Directors - Locala Community Partnerships CIC
Locala Community Partnerships CIC (Locala) is a successful, innovative and forward thinking Social Enterprise which provides community healthcare for the people of Kirklees as well as a number of services in neighbouring Calderdale and Bradford too.
Locala Community Partnerships CIC (Locala) is a successful, innovative and forward thinking Social Enterprise which provides community healthcare for the people of Kirklees as well as a number of services in neighbouring Calderdale and Bradford too. Since it was established eight years ago it has grown from an annual turnover of £47 million to around £72 million in 2018/19 – employing around 1300 colleagues – and made a surplus in each financial year enabling it to grow its reserves for future investment in services that support the local community. In October 2018 our main community contract, originally won through competitive tender process, was extended to 2022. We have exciting plans for the future – working with primary and social care and widening its social impact.
The successful tenure of two of our Non-executive Directors comes to an end soon – one in September and one in December and we are looking for two new appointments to join us to help lead us through the next phase of our journey!
As a Non-executive Director, you will:
- Share responsibility with other directors for the decisions made by the Board and for the success of Locala in leading the continued improvement of community healthcare services and the sustainability of our Business.
- Contribute to the tone and style of Board discussions that facilitate effective decision making and constructive debate, conforming to the highest standards of corporate, clinical and mutual governance.
- Be well respected with strong connections to the local community.
- Have strong commitment to social enterprises and knowledge of how social enterprise develop and function.
- Have a successful track record in a senior role within the commercial, public, or third/social enterprise sector.
- Download your copy of the candidate brief and details of the application process at: www.locala.org.uk/about-us/work-for-us/current-ned-recruitment
£10,000 per annum for c.4 days per month (Salary under review)
For an informal discussion with our Chair Diane McKerracher, please contact us on 03033 309239.
The selection process including interviews will be held on the 4 and 9 September 2019. You will need to be available on both these dates.
The closing date for applications is midnight on 31 July 2019.