Trustee - Population Matters
Organisation: Population Matters
Vacancy Type: Trustee
Deadline: 31st August 2019
Region: Nation Wide
Do you agree with Sir David Attenborough?
“All our environmental problems become easier to solve with fewer people, and harder — and ultimately impossible — to solve with ever more people.”
– Sir David Attenborough, Population Matters patron
If you do, and would be interested in becoming a trustee, please read on.
Population Matters is the leading UK charity campaigning to achieve a sustainable human population, to protect the natural world and improve people's lives. We are looking to strengthen the skills and diversity of our Board of trustees and are particularly interested in candidates who have:
- a commitment to our principles and values, as set out on our website
- experience of charity campaigning and influencing
- a track record of working with others and demonstrating judgement and objectivity
and/or who bring any of the following skills or experience:
- legal (particularly in the charities sector),
- fundraising and
- the ability to represent and speak for the charity.
Previous board experience would be useful although not essential - but we do ask that you can make the necessary time commitment.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Board member you can do so here. Please also visit our website to found out more about the issue and what we do.