Audit Committee Chair - Proactis Holdings PLC
1072 - Non-Exec Director to Chair Audit Committee for AIM listed, Proactis Holdings PLC c. £40k
Role: 1072 PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY
A Non-Executive Director (Non-Exec) to Chair the audit Committee is required for our client - Proactis Holdings PLC which is an AIM Listed, e-Commerce and spend management solution provider. The Group is engaged in the development and sale of application software, installation and related services, has commercial and operational capacity in each of the major global markets with a Head Office in Wetherby, Yorks.
We are seeking candidates to Chair their Audit Committee who have been a Finance Director on a mid-cap c.£100-250m Quoted Company Board.
Remuneration is £40k pa for 2 days per month (formal & informal time) for Board & Sub Committee Meetings plus strategy days and preparation time held in London and Yorkshire.
- Proactis creates, sells and maintains software and services which enable large organisations to Rethink how they do commerce in order to operate faster, leaner and smarter in indirect spend.
- Its solutions are used in approximately 1,000 buying organisations around the world in targeted commercial verticals, public and not-for-profit sectors.
- Proactis is the fifth largest player in its space, by revenue, following its award winning, transformational acquisition of Perfect Commerce LLC during August 2017.
- Proactis’ strategy founded on a profitable, conservative organic growth principle which it leverages to accelerate growth through M&A activity.
- Revenues for year ending 31 July 2018 are expected to be more than £50m with EBITDA more than £16m.
- Proactis is head-quartered in London and floated on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in June 2006.
Specific requirements are:
- Previously a CFO/Finance Director of a mid-cap c.£100-250m UK Quoted Company;
- Qualified accountant & member of the ICAEW with recent IFRS experience;
- Financial expertise including previous experience of an Audit Committee;
- Tech sector experience, cloud based application software;
- Recent post acquisition integration experience, fast growth (significant M&A).
Remuneration is £40k pa for 2 days per month (formal & informal time) for Board & Sub Committee Meetings plus strategy days and preparation time.
Closing Date: 18th February 2019