Non-Executive Director - South East London Doctors Co-operative (SELDOC)
London - Circa £10K
Six board meetings, four committee meetings and two away-days spread throughout the year as well as some ad hoc work. Face to face attendance is required. Three-year term of office. Meetings are held at our head-office opposite Norbiton train station, Kingston-upon-Thames.
South East London Doctors Co-operative (SELDOC) is a well-regarded health care provider, established in 1996, providing unscheduled and out-of-hospital primary care GP services to 2 million patients in South London. The organisation was started by GPs and remains clinically led. We achieve excellence in the quality of care we provide to our patient populations and the value we offer to commissioners.
With a new senior management team in place, we are at a key stage in our development with ambitious growth plans. We seek to further strengthen the Board with a commercial/financial NED who has relevant experience and skills.
We are particularly keen to hear from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A commercial. innovative and entrepreneurial approach
- A senior finance background with experience in raising funds to support growth
- A solid understanding of good governance and strategic financial planning
- Ability to provide experience for growing and diversifying businesses through acquisition and other means
- A team player and excellent communicator who can provide effective challenge and support
Board-level experience would be a distinct advantage, as would some exposure to healthcare. Most importantly, we are looking for individuals who have a passion for delivering a great service to our patients.
How to apply:
For additional information and informal enquiries about the role and the application process, please contact the HR Team on 0208 619 1250.
The closing date for applications is 18th March 2018 at 23:59.