Non-executive Director - The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
This is an exceptional opportunity to share your talents and expertise to make a positive difference to the lives of people in your community. We are seeking an experienced individual with either a senior clinical or NHS background or experience in education and research as a Non-Executive Director.
You will be expected to:
- Provide exceptional leadership to the Board of Directors and the Council of Governors, playing a central role in delivering the Trust’s objectives
- Ensure the Trust maintains its momentum around the continuous improvement of patient services and all clinical and financial targets are met or exceeded through the delivery of safe, high quality and cost effective care
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a senior clinical or NHS role preferably with experience in contributing to formal committees or experience in education and/or research
- A strategic thinker with highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with good political awareness and a commitment to the values of the Trust, and ethos of public service and the NHS (Please see Appendix 1 for the Seven Principles of Public Life)
- Able to bring independent and objective judgment to bear on issues of strategy, performance and resources
|Closing Date||28 August 2018|
|Interviews held on||6 September 2018|
|Appointment start date||1 December 2018|
Please read the attached information pack for further information on the trust and details on how to apply.
Find out more
For an informal and confidential discussion with the Chair of the Trust, Frank Collins, regarding the role please contact Shelley Ramtuhul on 01691 404698 prior to the closing date.