About the Job
Non-Executive Director – Chair
Attractive daily rate with flexibility for the right person
Working an average of two days per month (after induction), not all of which will be on site
Our client is recruiting on behalf of an independent, privately owned business involved in manufacturing.
The existing Non-Executive Chairman (also a significant shareholder) wishes to retire and therefore the company is seeking a replacement who should:
- Provide overall leadership to the board and harness the talents and contribution of the individual Directors
- Be an independent link to the shareholders and strategic shareholders
- Mentor and advise the Managing Director and other Directors in the formulation of plans to achieve agreed objectives
- Uphold rigorous and ethical standards for the board and the company
- Ensure that decisions by the board are executed
- Bring a commercial nous to help drive numbers
Attributes the Non-Executive Director should bring include:
- Familiarity with an SME environment
- Industrial experience including manufacturing and/or distribution
- Corporate finance
- A strategic overview and the ability to see the bigger picture
- Ideally, but not necessarily paper and packaging experience
To apply for the role of Non-Executive Director (Chair), please apply via the link below.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Non-Executive Director, Chair, Chairman, Chairwoman, Chairperson, Director, Board Director, Board Member, Company Secretary, CEO, Chief Executive, Chief Executive Officer.