Non-Executive Director - Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
Business / Organisation Name: Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust
Business / Organisation Sector: Public
Business / Organisation Website: https://opportunitydchs.co.uk
Business / Organisation Type: NHS
Role Title: Non-Executive Director
Derbyshire Community Health Services NHS Foundation Trust (DCHS) is an inclusive organisation of some 4,500 staff, making us one of the largest providers of specialist community health services in the country, serving a patient population of more than one million.
Rated Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), we provide personalised and safe community-based health services that enrich the lives of local people and communities.
We do this by bringing to life “the DCHS Way”, a fundamental ‘pledge’ to our staff and patients which promises how we will govern and manage our organisation.
- Have the skills and experience to add measurable value to not only our Board but to all levels of the Trust;
- Have professional credibility founded upon the delivery of successful outcomes whilst operating at Board level;
- Exemplify and personify our values because they closely align with your own;
- Have a set of personal attributes and innate behaviours that place you comfortably at the heart of The DCHS Way;
- Can bring your lived experience and diversity of thought to bear on the challenges that face us
Then we would like to talk to you about joining our Board as a Non-Executive Director.
It may be beneficial if you:
- Have experience of working in a Board role in higher education, local government, Local Enterprise Partnerships and/or joint ventures
- Have an understanding of some of the key challenges across health and social care, including, but not limited to digital transformation, population health management and health inequalities
For further information, please visit www.opportunitydchs.co.uk. If you have any questions or would like a confidential discussion with our partners at NHS Executive Search, please contact David Hunter on 07889 202229 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or James McLeod on 07523 044455 or at email@example.com
Closing date is Sunday 15th August.
Contact Name: James McLeod
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org