Non Executive Director
A Non-Executive Director with a proven, recent background in building a successful B2B technology SME is required to join a market-leading cyber security software company, with a strong footprint in the Government and Defence sectors.
With a background in strategic marketing and sales at founder/CEO or Executive Director level, the NED will work closely with the Board to help set the Company strategy in addition to performing typical NED duties and attending Board meetings.
It is expected that the role will require 2-3 days per month commitment in order to allow for both involvement in the business and the performance of normal NED duties.
- Proven, recent background in building a successful B2B technology SME, either as a founder/CEO or Executive Director
- Significant strategic marketing experience
- Sales leadership experience, preferably through senior Marketing or CEO role, in environments with a track record of consistently achieving revenue and profitability goals
- Demonstrable experience of successfully contributing to strategic planning
- Experience working within the cyber security or Government sector, or a proven ability to quickly learn, understand and then effectively contribute toward strategy in new and evolving technology sectors
- Enjoys the focus, pace and team work required when working within an agile, entrepreneurial and growing business
- Previous NED experience is desirable.
Central London based (Westminster)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title as your reference.