Independent Non-Executive Director - Ulster Bank Ireland DAC
Recruiter: Ulster Bank
Salary: Remuneration commensurate with the standing of the role.
Posted: 09 Nov 2020
Closes: 04 Dec 2020
Job Function: Non-Executive Director
Industry: Finance, Banking
Ulster Bank Ireland DAC operates in the Republic of Ireland, helping personal, small business, private and commercial customers with their banking needs. Personal Banking provides loan and deposit products through a network of branches and direct channels, including the internet, mobile and telephony. Commercial Banking provides services to business and corporate customers, including small and medium enterprises.
The bank is part of the NatWest Group (formerly Royal Bank of Scotland Group), one of the UK’s largest banking and financial services companies and a member of the FTSE 100.
In the context of board succession planning, Ulster Bank is seeking to appoint a new non-executive director.
- Utilise relevant sector experience to provide insight and advice across the entire board agenda.
- Create an excellent working relationship with the rest of the board and executive directors, offering support and also constructive challenge when needed.
- UK and/or international banking experience at a senior level.
- Retail banking and/or M&A experience would be advantageous.
- Potential to chair a committee.
- ACA qualification is desirable.
- Unquestioned integrity, independence and gravitas.
Remuneration commensurate with the standing of the role.
Closing date for applications: Friday 4 December 2020.
Please reply with full details to Spencer Stuart, email [email protected] please quote reference: 40079-005.
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7298 3410.